If you’re like practically everyone else, that is your top question when planning a bathroom remodel. Since there are so many factors going into the cost of upgrading your bathroom, the true answer is that it depends on a number of things. Materials and labor are a given, but here are some other factors that can affect price:
- Is the tile set in mud, or is it thin?
- Was the house built prior to 1978 – meaning lead-safe work practices need to be used?
- Where is the bathroom located? Are stairs involved?
- Do you need a permit?
- How much time will be devoted to design?
Also consider the electrical and mechanical issues that need attention:
- Does galvanized pipe need to be replaced?
- Will you need to remove and reset a radiator?
- Do you have enough electrical and lighting in the room?
- Is the space properly vented?
As you can see, a lot of factors go into determining a price for your bathroom remodel. Let’s take a look at a “typical” scenario:Consider a single-family home, which was built in the 70’s, in the suburbs of Atlanta:
- Castlehaven will use only high-quality materials
- We will obtain a permit and build the room to code standards
- We are completely licensed and insured
- We will back the work with our personal guarantee
So, how much does a bathroom remodeling project cost? It depends, but Castlehaven Construction can walk you through it every step of the way. Contact us to start the journey to your dream bathroom – at an affordable price.